Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)


Jennifer,
We bicker, we fight, we make up, we brawl over the bathroom, we share (sometimes), and you lecture me…a lot. We can’t stand each other but at the same time; I could never see myself living anywhere without you. You are like the loving, pestering pet that I can’t get rid of. You are my worst enemy, my role model, my confidant, my sister. And I know that whatever I do, you will always still be there. If you were batman, I would be your Robin. I will always gladly be your most loyal sidekick and you can count on it. Most importantly, we are friends. We fight and make up like sisters, but we are more like best friends. I am never without you, that’s for sure because we really are attached by the hips. We do everything together, we hang out with the same people, and we know each other better than we know ourselves. We are the real true definition of sisters. I love you so much and I am thankful for you every day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment