Monday, August 2, 2010

Current inspirations

These pictures are currently inspiring me to:

1. do a similar design on my nails. (Which by the way are all F'ed up due to the act of laziness, but this design looks so perrrrty!)
2. draw again. Drawing used to be one of my hidden talents...until I forgot I once loved it.
3. make a crappy, but beautiful homemade tent indoor just like when I was a kid. So I can bring out the inner-child in me and have a slumber party with my baby sister all night looong.
4. re-find my passion for reading. There are so many books I want to read, to explore, to self-indulge myself into but first, I need to want to actually do it.
5. catch up, hug, and gossip with my best friend. I haven't seen her in a long while and I feel horrible. Plus, I miss her terribly.


No comments:

Post a Comment