Monday, October 11, 2010

Morning Log

Mood: It's 6:48 Am and I'm feeling way too inspired & awake

Morning Read: Currently reading "Twelfth Night" by Shakespeare for class

Quote of the day:
"Everyday should be a new start. Every time the sun rises, it should erase all the BS you went through yesterday. Ain’t no point in trippin about what you went through in the past cause you can’t change it. So you might as well love what you got & appreciate the moment that you're in. Cause you might not get another one. Pay attention." -Murs & 9th

5 things I'm excited about at the moment:
(1) getting my paycheck on Thursday.
(2) wearing my new oxfords.
(3) folding my freshly clean laundry.
(4) Vado's Slime Flu album is dropping soon!
(5) getting all my work done. It's a wonderful feeling.

sound of the day: feelin' a bit soulful today and loving me some Musiq Soulchild =)

"See I've been watching you for a while and I just gotta let you know that I'm really feeling your style. Cause I have to know your name and leave you with my number and I hope that you would call me someday. If you want you can give me yours too and if you don't I ain't mad atcha. We can still be cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment