Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inside My Head

My thoughts have been overwhelming these past few weeks. Amidst the chaos of them, I've added to mind collisions whether I'm standing in line at the store or laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. With only thoughts to interrupt thoughts, the only thing I could come up with was writing down what it is that is in my head.
...and so we have my thoughts.

I've been thinking of: doing laundry, real friends, my upcoming spring semester at FSC, buying a new dress, how I can't wait to be 21, how I could really use a damn vacation, self-control when it comes to food, how I am slowly becoming an insomniac, not to forget to call people back, setting new goals for myself, my new job, actually keeping a job, Miami weather, how I am going to find money for the upcoming Miami trip, the tight Massachusetts senate race, old friends, when he will leave my head for good, remembering who I am, and finally giving my head a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment