Tuesday, August 11, 2009

knocked out.

My birthday pictures are officially up on facebook...thanks to my favorite 'ga-prik' phaleen! I had so much fun with the girls and they definitely made my night! Although I was passed out most of the night and don't really remember much, I'm still satisfied and happy. They promised to get me messed up and boy, did they fuck me UP! I'm actually really pumped for tomorrow...my official birthday. I'm having an intimate bbq with my favorite people and I just know it's gunna be a blast. But one thing is for sure, NO MORE PASSING OUT!

us getting ready...gotta have a mirror picture at the hotel, of course!

China, Tibet, and Cambodia...that henny black already got us feelin' ohh sooo nice

love my youngins' hahaha

group picture with all the girls...cheeeeeese!

more henny black...pregaming before hopping around boston

revolution rock bar

club umbria

damn leon got me sooo messed up with that shot of crown royale! haha

bumped into these losers...poor bee had to carry me out the club after I passed out lol

gangstaaaa

i was gettin' lap dances alllllll night ;)

we was long GONEEEE

still passed out and visiting Eva at Moon Villa for yummy food
...it was finally the end of a far too crazy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment