Sunday, August 9, 2009

recovery.

Remind me never to drink alcohol again. ok i lied. But seriously, Friday night was soooo damn crazy! Jen rented me a nice ass hotel room at the Westin for an early birthday present. Not only was the hotel really nice, but it was also really nice to just spend time with a couple of my fav girls. So, anyways, me and the gals went bar hopping and the alcohol completely kicked my ass AND I ended up passing out at the club. ahhh! I swear it was the last CUP, not shot, of Crown Royale that did it for me. I don't remember anything after that...leaving the club, eating afterwards, visiting Eva, going back to the hotel, nothing, nada! It was definitely a birthday worth remembering, if only I could remember it ha ha ha. I haven't seen the pictures yet from Phaleen's camera, but something tells me to be afraid, verrrrrrry afraid. I hope I still looked alright, drunk and knocked out. ehhh...a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment