Friday, October 23, 2009

bucket list.

bucket list: A must-do list of life experiences we dream of completing before we end our time on Earth.

All this talking about living life, blah, blah, blah has really gotten me thinking, like damn what if I was gone tomorrow? What are some of the things I would want to achieve? What would be my meaning of actually living life? So, I came up with my very own bucket list. If I could do these things before my "time", I would really consider my life well lived...

-live in Japan for 1+ year(s)
-visit the pyramids in Egypt
-write a novel
-ride on a hot air balloon
-watch the sunset go down with someone I love
-drastically change someone's life
-swim with dolphins
-learn how to swim first
-spend a full day in a library
-adopt a child from a third world country
-witness something truly magical
-visit the Taj Mahal in India
-ride a camel in the desert
-spend New Year's in NYC
-ride on the back of a motorcycle
-visit the Himalayas
-learn how to play an instrument (preferably the guitar)
-teach English overseas
-fall in love fearlessly
-take cooking classes
-climb Mount Everest
-plant a garden
-take a spontaneous road trip
-go rock climbing
-go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
-fly a kite
-go on a gameshow
-wake up extra early to watch the sunrise
-
find true happiness*

1 comment:

  1. very cute picture, i'd love to visit the Taj Mahal also!

    ReplyDelete